Dear Parents,

The school has been monitoring Tropical Storm Michael. Based on the most recent updates from the National Weather Service, we have set up a plan of action for the coming week. Please note that this information should all be considered tentative. 
1. Aftercare will end at 4:00 PM on Tuesday.
2. All activities after 4:00 Tuesday are canceled.
3. No School Wednesday or Thursday. All activities for those days are canceled. 
4. No Fall Festival this week. Tentatively rescheduled to October 25 from 5 – 7 PM. 
5. Tentatively we will have a delayed start on Friday, with buses picking up at 9:00 AM and the school day starting at 10:00 AM. On Friday all students can have shorts and T-shirts. The Kindergarten and Main Campus will be available for student drop off beginning at 9:00 AM Friday. 
6. If families are not able to make it to school Friday, they do not need to call the school, and the absence will be considered excused. 
On Thursday the school will be checked and we will make sure it will be safe to open. We will then post on the website and email all faculty and parents if we plan on having school Friday. 
We will push back the end of the term until October 17, with grades posted by October 18. 

Dr. Adam Gaffey