Robert F. Munroe Day School uses the Standard Application Online (SAO). To learn more about using the SAO and to begin your application Click Here. Please contact us at the number below with any questions or concerns you have with this process.
Here are the Steps to Apply:
1. Create an account using SSAT’s Standard Application Online (SAO), or request a paper application from the office
2. Update student profile.
3. Pay the $50 application fee. If using the SAO, please submit the $50 application fee online (per child, this will include testing for grades 3-10).
4. Students using the SAO should follow these instructions:Request transcript (applicants to grades 1-12)Request Student Evaluation (applicants to grades 2-5)Request Any Teacher Recommendation (applicants to grades 6-12)Parent to complete Parent Evaluation/Statement (applicants to grades PK-12) Applicant to complete Student Essays (applicants to grades 6-12)
5. Provide copies of disciplinary records directory to school (if applicable)
6. Schedule Interview, Testing and Shadow Day
OTHER ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Students in all grades must present themselves to the Administration and staff as well behaved and eager to learn. Students’ current grades must reflect a desire for academic success. Students in grades 3-5 must score a minimum of 155 on the ACT Aspire test in English, Reading and Math and students in grades 6-10 must have a minimum ACT Aspire score of 160 in English, Reading and Math. All students applying for grades 3-12 will present a legible (age-appropriate) writing sample for Admissions review
Once we have received your application and a $50 application fee, our Admission’s staff will contact you to schedule testing for your child (grades 1-10). If you would prefer to receive a paper application or have any questions about the application process, please contact Alice Sanderson in the Admissions Office at: 1-850-856-5500.
Thank you for choosing Robert F. Munroe Day School for your child’s education.